hey y'all!

Options
My name's Jerry. I'm just starting on this journey to be a healthier me for myself and my son. Being a single dad is hard work, abs I wanna be able to see it all the way through with no hiccups. I'm hoping to make friends along the way and help each other stay motivated. We can do this

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good luck Jerry. Remember though there will always be hiccups, and always be bumps in the road, the point is how you handle them, don't get discouraged if it takes a few weeks to start losing or if you plateau somewhere along the line. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything.
  • MezzoSpeed
    MezzoSpeed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Goodluck. We just had our first, and it's hard, and so hats off to doing it solo. Hopefully this app and group will help you get to where you want to be
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I give you credit for being a single dad! I've got two little ones and now how difficult it can be to get that workout in, when all you want to do at the end of the day is relax, or how hard it is to eat right knowing you'll have to prepare a second meal for said child. Hang in there. MFP is a great place for motivation, finding new exercises, and recipes!
  • heavyduty1981
    heavyduty1981 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I'm ready for a change