New friends wanted!!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm really in need of some new MFP friends to get me back on track. We can motivate each other and go through this journey together!

Replies

• PaulMcGee2015
    PaulMcGee2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only been on MFP about 6 weeks but was just thinking about motivation through MFP friends. Feel free to add me. It's inspiring to see when other people are doing well.
  • fitmom46itworks258
    fitmom46itworks258 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP but I have been on my weight loss journey for a few weeks! I had a baby 4 months ago and gained 50 lbs during pregnancy! I have 30 so far and I am excited to keep pushing!
  • 8diamonds
    8diamonds Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost just over 2 stone. I have pcos and losing weight is a very slow journey for me but using MFP has made me more accountable. I log in everyday even if I've been a little naughty!!!
  • btysheen
    btysheen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Ive beeb doing mpp off and on but this is the first time Im joining in the community. I needed support too. So welcome.
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Feel free to add me!! I love making new friends and love to offer support and motivation along our journey towards health & fitness!!
  • engakwasdky
    engakwasdky Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while, but am getting re motivated after a break. I've gained some weight and want to lose about 15 pounds, just now getting back on the wagon with workouts and trying to eat better. Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • jillfrisch
    jillfrisch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need support as well! Together we can do this!
  • lei82
    lei82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, I also need some motivation :)
  • steel88m
    steel88m Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got out of the military gained some weight and now I'm a truck driver and I keep gaining looking for some friends to help get me back on track too.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I like to motivate and be motivated