100+ lbs to loose/lost? let's do this!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    35 pounds lost, 80 pounds to go! Add me if you'd like. I post daily motivational quotes and try and be as active as my schedule allows me to be! Good luck to everyone!
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yessss we can do this !!
  • smadaris91
    smadaris91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8/100
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 110. I lost a majority of it about 5 years ago. Feel free to add me. I'm in the tough part - maintenance. It's a lifetime thing so always looking for support/lend support. Luckily, I love fitness to help my love of food. :)
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    lost 94 and want about 20 more

i log every day (235 in a row now :) )
    and make photo of my meals and describe what i eat. and do
    Feel free to add me
  • IvannaCakes
    IvannaCakes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well I am in the same boat but just on day two!!! Glad to see I am not the only one :) nobody really understands facing a massive weight loss unless they have been there as it is VERY different than facing 10-20 lbs.
    ADD me! I definitely need some healthy shrinking friends. Not fad diets just feeding our body right :)
  • a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    lost 94 and want about 20 more

i log every day (235 in a row now :) )
    and make photo of my meals and describe what i eat. and do
    Feel free to add me

You take photos of every meal? I couldn't imagine doing that. You must put a lot of hard work into this!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have been beyond chubby since I can remember but I am here to better myself and help others in any way possible. Feel free to add me! I can use all the support.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I could use all the motivation and friends I can get.. I lost a lot of weight once but some things in life has happened and regained most of it.
  • Katbrip
    Katbrip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100 lbs to lose a few yrs ago I lost 149 lbs but have gained 100 lbs back & although I'm losing it's very slow (which may be a good thing).
  • chami1013
    chami1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 150 lbs to lose! Count me in and add me!
  • ateammom0206
    ateammom0206 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs. Just getting started. Any advice, encouragement, and motivation would be awesome!
  • tracyesq12
    tracyesq12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose like, a person. Fluffy kid, streched out in my 20's but fluffed up again. Now middle-aged and almost at the largest I've ever been. Need to make some changes. I'm in NYS. Please add me if you're looking for a buddy.

Want to be a hot old lady
  • CasieSJ
    CasieSJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80. If that's close. Please add me. I need all the support I can get
  • solismichaela
    solismichaela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 out of 100 pounds. Please add me! Need support!
  • ccassityii
    ccassityii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got about 150 to lose... today is day 8 for change, but I will get there one way or another.
  • LRWSSuccess
    LRWSSuccess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way. I've lost 18lb and my goal is to lose another 100. I'd welcome giving and receiving support.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112 but I still have 48 to go! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    110 down, 20 more to go. I'd be happy to help anyone else who has committed themselves to make this journey!