WW Point Plus

Giagra
Giagra Posts: 4 Member
Ok I just tried ww for a few months and I loved it, it works, but I don't know if I counted well so this was easier. I just want to know if I should keep the fruit, veggies, and jello as zero by not counting them or have the "allowance" or should I let all of that go and count everything?

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    you count everything
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    count everything
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    if you put it in your mouth you should count it regardless.
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    MFP gives you a defeceit according to how many pounds you choose to lose a week,so you should log everything.Good Luck!:smile:
  • rosemadderv
    rosemadderv Posts: 25
    So not quite sure what you are asking here. If you are double tracking (ie tracking in WW points either online or on paper trackers) and tracking calories on this site- you record everything you eat in both places, but it looks different.

For WW tracking, if you eat something that is 0points, you still write it down ie. Breakfast = oatmeal 4pts, small banana 0pts.
    Here, you would track that as Breakfast= 150cal oatmeal 90cal small banana.

As long as you are tracking everything, you should be eating all of your daily points allowance- and you are free to eat your weekly points as well.

WW is great- I lost most of this 80lb's with them, and have only recently switched to calories. If you are going to your meetings, don't hesitate to ask the leader or receptionists any questions you might have. They've usualy got a 'getting started' orientation after the main meeting, so if you feel like you need to brush up on the basics of tracking, that's the best place!

Good Luck :)
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    count every drop and every morsel!!!!
  • Giagra
    Giagra Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks so much everyone...I will track everything with one program to end the confusion. You guys are sooooooo helpful ;)
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    I stopped WW after they went to points plus... I loved the old system but not PP... I say stick with MFP it works and it's free :).
    Best of both worlds :)