Want to lose 40lbs before my 40 th bday!!

Options
Hey everyone looking for tips and ways to eat healthier and getting moving. I have a little less than 6 months before I turn 40, it's time to stop the your dieting , losing then gaining twice as much back. I've tried every gimmick out there . 6 days ago I've stared this here, counting calories and I've walked 2 miles everyday I'm feeling good and motivated so far. But I've been here before I need accountability so let me know how I can add friends to help me and ill do my best to help you ! Thanks God Bless :)

Replies

• lucytyrrell15
    lucytyrrell15 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me! It helps massively to have friends on here. I find having an open diary really helps, because if I'm tempted to skip a workout I know other MFP users will see it. Good luck, sounds like you've had a cracking start to a new healthy life style
  • abbottangela9
    abbottangela9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ill have to look into the open diary, how do I add friends? Thanks for the advice !
  • abbottangela9
    abbottangela9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request if you are willing to hold me accountable. I can't figure out how to send a request:(
  • in_it_to_thin_it
    in_it_to_thin_it Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose as close to 50lb as I can by October when I'm a bridesmaid. I'll add you if you like, I've only been taking this app seriously a couple of days although I've had it around a month. Maybe we can push each other along with simular goals
  • brobn001
    brobn001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 25 and I want to lose 40lbs by my 26th birthday, which is in 5months and a bit from today!! and get a boob job :# lol!

I've lost 47lbs so far but that was over the course of 3years.. I've since gained 10lbs and I'm desperate to get focused again :s

I'd love to add you ladies, if thats ok? want to do this with me? x