NSV!!

Options
mommyofX2
mommyofX2 Posts: 56 Member
i bought this dress 4 years ago and 55 pounds lighter then my heaviest.

I couldn't get it I've my thighs to save my life 4 months ago and now I can get it on and half way zipped up!! I am so happy with what is happening and it gives me more motivation to keep going. 26.5 lbs down and 43 to be where I want to be (by then the dress will be to big lol) but I'm happy with this NSV! jvxbikk6nktk.jpg

Replies

• trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You're going to look even more fabulous darling! <3 you got this!
  • robynbell290
    robynbell290 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's so great!! You will rock that dress
  • mommyofX2
    Options
    Thank you both very much! I cannot wait to take it out. Still has the tag on
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    What does nsv stand for? I get the general meaning from context but cannot guess the acronym.
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory :smiley: encouraging each other to find victories that have nothing to do with our weight and everything to do with how we feel
  • kellyanngetsfit
    kellyanngetsfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! Awesome nsv!
  • mommyofX2
    Options
    Thanks everyone. The other half of the zipping will be amazing!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you !!!!! whoop whoop whoop !!!!! That dress is beautiful and so are you !!! I too have a dress that I am trying to fit into by sept and oct weddings . I hope I hope I hope I will get there . You are doing great !!! :)
  • mommyofX2
    Options
    Update on the dress - IT ZIPS ALL THE WAY UP! Still wanna look better in it but it zips!!! Crazy what 10 more pounds could do
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!