Where my "skinny fat" people at?

Options
13»

Replies

• Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am! I run (when not injured) and doing other cardio and have really amped up doing some weights now my foot can hold my weight better. I need to motivate myself after not doing much for 4 weeks.
  • transientcanuck
    transientcanuck Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm skinny fat. Almost at my weight goal but still looking pretty soft (even though I have a healthy BMI). Last time I had my body fat measured, I was at 34% (although that was 7 lbs ago, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm still above 30% now). I have always been soft, even at my lightest.

I used to be so obsessed with the scale and being skinny, but now I just want to change my body composition.

• BabyDollSaxon
    BabyDollSaxon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Do you think the slim in 6 will work? I have that. It's a arobics plus strength training.
  • errinxx
    errinxx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used to be skinny fat, and then I dropped the skinny part. :/
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've struggled with skinny fat all my life, even at my lowest weight (around 130lbs). Currently 140lbs and 5'6 so think I could do with losing more weight but I'm also worried that the results won't be what I want.

I'm a week into the insanity program and really enjoying it. What are everyone's thoughts on insanity for losing weight but preventing more 'skinny fat'? Or is that too much cardio? Also would people recommend lifting heavy as well as insanity? I wary of burning myself out as this is the first time I've felt motivated to work out so much.

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite of "skinny fat" I'm fit fat. Meaning I workout like every day and can run like 10 miles without stopping but I'm still obese cause I love food. something for everyone. lol
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know some people will say I'm trying to sell things here... but honestly I know several people who have lost weight and then used the It Works Wraps and Defining Gel and it help ssoooooooo much!!
    It tightens, tones and firms... that's really the catch phrase :smile:
    If you're interested at all I can give you more information or you can check it out here -> www.ashleydustinwraps.com