This time its for real

Options
Hi everyoneI

By way of introduction, my name is Jane and I am 33, (will be 34 on Friday eeekkk!!) although for some reason MFP has me as 35 double eeekkk!!!

I want to lose 20 lbs (maybe more, will see when get there) and to be a comfortable size 12 on the bottom and 10 on top (uk sizes) so sick and tired of not feeling good about myself which in turn gets me down and that isnt great for my husband and little girl.

For so long I have kidded myself on healthy from tommorow, Monday, Next week etc etc. I have worked out all my life until I had my little girl and find it so difficult to get the motivation after a busy day working and being mum. This is going to change!

Would love a buddy to be accountable to- let me know if your up for it!

Thanks in advance for your support and I hope to be of support to my soon to be virtual friends on here! xx

Replies

• sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am 24, looking to lose about 10-15 more lbs. Happy birthday (on Friday!)!!

I log in every day and am very focused on losing this weight. If you need a friend for moral support and motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am trying to lose 60 lbs overall
  • mrstalksabout
    Options
    Hi janey027
    When I was reading what you said I related to it so much. I've been working out and loving it for all my life until I had my daughter 3 months ago. I never realized how difficult working out would be after having a baby. Once I finally get her comfortable so I can work out, I'm tired and just want to space out on the wall and enjoy the quiet. She's a really good baby too but it still is hard. What kind of workouts do you enjoy?
  • janey027
    janey027 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for all the lovely replies.

mrstalksabout- it is really hard isnt it. The thing I love most is dance type aerobics ( I was a dancer for many years) and body pump. Ive had gym membership for 7 months and been to neither. I cant get my head around why, dont you think it is almost like all day you give your all to everything and everyone, work, baby, and like you say you just want to stare into space. I am going to try to look at it as 'my time' almost like and escape from doing laundry etc. xx
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Happy Birthday Friday!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I could also use more support.

:flowerforyou: