Just had a baby and need some post partum buddies.....

Options
My some is 4 weeks old and I just stepped on the scale and am way more than I thought I was! Although sleep, exercise, and proper eating is difficult for me right now with thebdenands of 2 kids I am determined to get back to pre baby weight/body within a reasonable time. If you have any tips or suggestions you can share, please do!!!

Replies

• ronjon70
    ronjon70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Think you'll like this App. I'm addicted already. So easy to use, a real tool.

Every great journey starts with a single step.

Your on your way
  • lillianav27
    lillianav27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :) love the scanning feature!
  • ronjon70
    ronjon70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know. Isn't that great.
    I love the Full nutritional info. You can easily work out what your lacking or excessing in. :)
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 2. I lost all my baby weight after I had her using this app, but I faced some health issues so my weight came back. So I'm on the mission again and this time keeping it off. You can do it!
  • smithsmithb
    smithsmithb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose the extra weight I gained during and after my 2 year old.
  • ntagle22
    ntagle22 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I just had my baby by c-section so I still got about 5 weeks till I can do anything physical as in exercise, but I'm trying my hardest to eat right. so far drinking nothing but water. Plus I have a 3yr old and 1and a half year old.
  • kelsjohnst
    kelsjohnst Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old. He's my 3rd baby in 3 years. Just started my weight loss journey today! 54lbs to go!!! :blush:
  • lillianav27
    Options
    Wow the 3kiddos must give you a workout all on their own! Good luck, you can do it! I wanna go down 25-30. Distractions are so easy to come by. Have to resist!!!!
  • lillianav27
    Options
    Ntagle- me too on the water only. Other than a protein smoothie as breakfast, it's all water. Not cleared for full on exercise yet either but soon! Can't wait. Just been doing walking in this Hot humid weather, and zumba type stuff. I love Pilates but I know that's outta the question right now. Diet is huge part of our success. Do you think you're still retaining water from delivery?
  • lillianav27
    Options
    My daughter is 2. I lost all my baby weight after I had her using this app, but I faced some health issues so my weight came back. So I'm on the mission again and this time keeping it off. You can do it!

I did pretty well on my own after my first but slowly pounds crept on prior to this pregnantancy. Even though I thought I didn't put on much I have what's left from pregnancy, and what was there pre baby. I'm determined to do this.
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had my baby on April 24th via c-section. I started doing cardio already. I gained 65 lbs and have lost 45 lbs so far. I am down to the last 20 lbs so my jeans can fit... I am new to this app and so far i love it...
  • lillianav27
    Options
    I had my baby on April 24th via c-section. I started doing cardio already. I gained 65 lbs and have lost 45 lbs so far. I am down to the last 20 lbs so my jeans can fit... I am new to this app and so far i love it...

Wow great job!!! That is so encouraging to read bc when I got on the scale finally I was so disappointed. I've just started real activity but nothing strenuous. Any tips?