Need motivators to help me lose 35lbs.

Options
nirnab
nirnab Posts: 3 Member
Hi, I'm 25, and officially overweight. I need to get in shape and be more active for the sake of my health. I've never been a part of a blog group before but I do need inspiration and others to help guide me and motivate me. I'm starting at zero basically. So any help that's positive is welcomed :)

Replies

• lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have 30 pounds to lose. We can motivate each other. Let's get this done!
  • TJGal512
    TJGal512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies 35 here and after supporting (read eating) my way through two of my husbands deployments and being beyond over weight I am determined to get healthy again. For me, for him and to set a good example for the children I teach. Please add me and help keep me on track. I need some encouragement and help with discipline.
  • ajpower352
    ajpower352 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Over the last 3 mo I've lost 42lbs. Some days I just don't want to follow the plan....but, I looked at my daily diary and noticed I only exceeded my calorie goal by 36 calories at the most. I think you will achieve your goal if you don't overdo it. Like starve yourself! Just stay within your daily calorie goal... One more idea....maybe two....I keep a daily budget of my finances......It made sense to me to transfer my data skills to keep track of my calories....and.......it helps to be single and living alone. Best of luck to you as you make this journey through your mind!