NVS said no to...

Options
Famous Dave's corn bread muffin. My hubby is stopping there for lunch and called to see if I wanted anything, he knows the muffins are my weakness. I looked up the calories for one muffin and said "Hell no!" One muffin is not worth 258 calories...lol

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Funny how our views on things change huh? It's like the cupcake I ate the other day... 240 calories for ONE cupcake? Never again (plus, it made my belly hurt..lol). I'm so aware now of what kind of calories I'm consuming -- makes me refuse stuff all the time.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Funny how this starts to take hold, right! I'm always debating whether something is worth the calories.
  • CLBansod
    CLBansod Posts: 2
    Options
    I have only been doing this for a few days because my bookkeeper suggested at least look at it. I have decided to try it for one week to see if I can handle calorie counting (conscious eating) because that method hasn't worked previously. I tried explaining it to my husband and he was kind of like "whatever". Just last night at the end of my second day, he kept trying to get me to eat more food, to try what he brought home. He didn't seem to understand why I kept refusing. I don't know if he was tempting me or if he just forgot what I'd told him several times in a row. Keep up the good work... If I make it through this week and at least try to eat more consciously then hopefully I can lose as much as you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!