Newbie needing support !!!

Options
Hi everyone,
im new to MFP i thought i would tell my story maybe get some support fist off i would like to say i am here to gain support and encouragement and also give the same to others i haven't always been big i was always a small girl growing up my weight gain started during my parents divorce it was really hard on me like any kid being tossed back and fourth and i stayed with my dad a lot after the divorce and he and my uncle thought it was so cute that i could eat 6 tacos at the age 10 by the time i went to see my mom she new i gained a lot of weight but thought i would grow out of it since i was still young girl my weight fluctuated over the years when i got to high school i was around 180 pounds was made front of a lot for not being skinny kids can be so cruel even more so now days my self esteem was really bad i couldn't take the bullying so my mom put me in home school i moved around a lot still to this day my dad bullying me about my weight its extremely hard when you feel like your own father cant love you and feels ashamed of being in public with you today was 6 months since i seen my dad and he says hey susie you have gained so much weight just makes me want to crawl in a hole and die my weight has gone up to 290 and im only 5'5 i got down to 190 last year then got back with my ex and it made it hard he was no different then my dad always calling me fat so today im making a goal and loosing my weight once and forall im tired of being treated this way not to mention i need loose the weight for my health and for my goal going into the army if anyone needs someone to talk to id love to be your support system i don't have much of one im totally alone best of luck to you all

Replies

• carmengonzalezcg
    carmengonzalezcg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey
    ..i know how u feel i've been there

But now im on a diet that will mealt the Grease in your body like is doing to mine my body is chanqing... And i can fit in to clothes i could wear..

Add me as friend if u would like and u might have the same reaults im getting..
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sending FR. I'm from Cali too :)
  • VanityAngel2015
    VanityAngel2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new to MFP. With determination and commitment you can definitely reach your goals and make joining the army a reality :)
  • Armygirl34
    Armygirl34 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new to MFP. With determination and commitment you can definitely reach your goals and make joining the army a reality :)
    thank you im working hard this time no turning back how is your goals going
  • thegaragegirl01
    thegaragegirl01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You'll be great! Just remember that you're doing this for you. It's a very positive life change. If it was my family giving me grief about my weight I'd straight away tell them "if you're not going to offer constructive criticism or help me, then back off!" You'll show 'em, Sweets. Good luck! I'm sending you a friend request. Give 'em hell, Kid.
  • glortard
    glortard Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good luck and take it one day at a time.....sorry hear about the bullying.
    Sent FR
  • jkenyamanyara
    jkenyamanyara Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also starting afresh. Always helps to have support! Xx
  • VanityAngel2015
    VanityAngel2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @Armygirl34 I have started a new journey recently, want to lose 50lbs, and have had days that are really bad but not letting them deter me. Trying to be consistent on here so I can see what my biggest vices are and make better choices. Slowly but surely I'll get there. :)
  • lauravega116
    lauravega116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can do anything you accomplish. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful. Cause you are! I also want to loose weight. But something that I have learned is never to do it for somebody else. Do it for yourself! I had to learn this cause I have always wanted to do it because I wanted to do it for someone else but now I want to do it for me! And I believe we can do it! So excited for this journey.