Ketosis

Options
anyone here on a ketosis diet? I'm on a physician monitored very low calorie ketosis diet and looking for support groups and folks doing the similar program. Thanks in advance

Replies

• scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There's a really active low carb group on here that should be helpful. Just go to groups and they are on one of the first pages.
  • matthew_sandberg
    matthew_sandberg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A hard diet to maintain, but if your a type 2 diabetic I believe it makes sense. Just remove all the refined and processed carbs out of your kitchen and focus on all those fibrous carbs like fruits and veggies.
  • heatherandimran
    heatherandimran Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of it and love it! But I'm the type of person who can eat butter straight off of a spoon so...I also heart cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and pork rinds (which most people detest) so this works for me! Of course you have to be careful with portion sizes, but I think you'll find that you feel plenty satisfied with lower calories.

There is a keto group, but it's not super active. The low carb group is a good group. :) Friend me if you'd like! My diary is always open!