20 kg (45 pounds) to go!!!

Options
Hi ,my name is Gabby and I'm trying to lose 20 kg (45 pounds) of baby weight.I love this website and app!After trying different diets(atkins,dukan etc) without success i started tracking my calorie intake and IT WORKS!!! I have also started yesterday the 30 day shred challenge and i can't believe how out of breath i got straight away.My pregnancy was really awful with a lot of procedures and interventions that resulted in my water breaking at 25 weeks.I was on complete bed rest until 34 weeks ,i had 2 rounds of steroids for lung development and without moving much and eating constantly i managed to put on 6 stone.Unfortunately ,after trying everything we could our beautiful baby died in hospital at 4 months.My depression got even deeper but i managed to lose 2 stone without any diet.Now i feel ready to try again for a baby but i want to get in a healthy shape.Im hoping to meet others looking to lose around the same weight and maybe we can motivate each other.

Replies

• SRP0310
    SRP0310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi gabee, how are you ? Sorry for your loss..
    Please add me as your friend. Let's motivate each other. I am also trying to lose 20 kg of baby weight.He is now 8 months but I haven't lose baby weight yet. Let's try together.
  • catharinamkotze
    catharinamkotze Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My lg is now four months and I have already lost 24kg.
    Still need to lose 20 more as well.
    You can do it.
    Just stick to your calorie goal!