which jillian michaels dvd is best

Options
I own ripped in 30 and havent done it yet and netflix has 6week6pack, no more trouble zones, and shred it with weights... im not sure what to do... i want too do like 2 of the together but not sure what the best mix is. I have about 10-15 pounds too lose all over my body (mostly hips and thighs and belly pooch). Any suggestions? I really want to do this right and stay motivated.

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    She has a 30min Kickbox one its GREAT!
  • crashta
    crashta Posts: 72
    Options
    Ripped in 30 should kit your but! I did 30 Day Shred first and liked that one too. I've also done her 'Frontside' and 'Backside' dvds and 'Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism' is a killer. I haven't tried the other ones that you have but I am sure they are good as well. Good luck!

If you are interested, I have a thread going with 'Ripped in 30', a few of us are on Week/Level 2 and there are few others who have just started. You can find it through my profile and the threads that I've posted to.
  • mgriffin51
    mgriffin51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any of her workout DVD's yet, (I am also thinking about getting one) but I really think kickboxing is a lot of fun for at home workouts. It just doesn't seem to get as boring as fast as some of the more mundane body sculpt videos, but personal preference also plays a lot into what workout DVDs will work best for you. I would suggest, either way, that if you are combining two different workout DVDs for at home, make sure they are very different styles. It will help keep them fresh when switching from one to the other.
  • brittanybark
    Options
    that would be awesome ill find it...i def need some motivation
  • cds193
    cds193 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really like " No more trouble zones" for working out your arms and legs. However I don't find that it gives me quite enough on the abdominals so I switch it up with the six pack and then make sure I get in extra cardio on those days.
  • ink176
    ink176 Posts: 5
    Options
    For advanced exercising, I really like Levels 2 & 3 of Killer Buns & Thighs (OUCH) and I'm into her new one right now (Hard Body). (I am really obsessed w/Jillian -- I've reviewed all of her DVDs -- http://www.squidoo.com/jillian-michaels-review)