How do i lose that last 5kg?!!!

Options
Hi guys, active person who can't seem to shake of that last bit of belly/thigh fat - any suggestions of what to do?! :)

Replies

• sarkahumpik
    sarkahumpik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi millyweston55 :smile: Yeah it's hard! I am currently trying to do the same... After plethora of research and online inspiration, I decided to go hard or go home! :smiley: I now changed my diet (cut down on carbs, upped my protein intake) and do HIIT 2x week and lift weights as heavy as I can 4 times a week to build some lean muscle. I have watched people to have the kind of results I am after so hopefully, it will do the same for me. I found Corina Nielsen's blog great! She has been there and has done a fantastic job of losing the last few kg... Hope this helps:)
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on.
  • millyweston55
    millyweston55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys :) hopefully I'll get there eventually!
  • tdh_jsn
    tdh_jsn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If your using the app to lower your calories then you should be able to tweak them a little more to get rid of those last bits of fat. It's the hardest to loose so up your cardio and lower your daily calorie intake more to get rid of them. I also do HIT cardio after each weight training workout for about 10 to 15 mins. I have just started my cut so I just started it but it works and instead of cardio for an hour, HIT cardio can be down in very little time. Try cardio fasted first thing in the morning before any food intake. I don't know what your doing now to loose it so it's hard for me to tell you how to change it and bust through your plateau.