70lbs down and HAPPY

Options
lennons2
lennons2 Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
A little over 4 years ago I FINALLY decided to treat myself how I should be treated. I had tried crash diets and exercise fads forever; than I found my fittness pal. Simple mindfulness is the key to success. Logging the things I ate made me question if they deserve to go in my mouth. I didn't make healthier choices because I hate my body, but because I love it. I lost 50 lbs on diet alone using MFP religiously. Now, 4 years later, I'm a certified yoga instructor, lover of life, hiker of mountains, one of those annoying people who actually ENJOYS going for a run and I'M BACK! I'm back to check back in with my body and see how much has changed with the app over the years. And now hopefully inspire someone new :-)

My only advice: All it takes is love and honesty for yourself and your body.

Pictured; left, senior year of college; mostly spent binge drinking and eating pizza. Right; me playing in my living room about an hour ago.

I am still not "skinny" but I have never felt happier in my own skin. You can too.

h8mp4f2nnjby.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!