29 year old, mother of 2 toddlers looking for support

Options
Hi, not new to MFP but took a break for a while. I'm back because I can't do it without tracking and really need some support. Most of my real life friends aren't super supportive and honestly kinda fed into my bad habits :( TIA!

Replies

• happybappy450
    happybappy450 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It's never too late to return after a break! I'm back too after having my first baby... and I have 0 support from friends, mainly because they are naturally fit & never have to eat well to stay the same weight!! Take every bit of encouragement you can get though (from friends and MFP) and turn it into a huge big push to get where you want to. We CAN do this!!
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! I'm 29 as well but I have 3 kids. It's hard when theres no one in your life who's supportive. I'm sending you a friend request. I find it so motivating when I log on and see my friends getting their workout in and losing weight.
  • jenniferdawnmclean
    jenniferdawnmclean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mom of 3, 31 yrs old! Looking for support as well!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests ladies! jenniferdawnclean... sent you friend request :)
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am a 31 yr old mom of 3. Married to a man that likes pizza and beer too much, and I join him too much! I can NOT lose weight without logging but I keep losing motivation to do it and am up 5 pounds now. Ugh.
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 29 year old mom of 1. I am 7 pounds away from my goal and I've kinda lost my steam. I'm a little discouraged and would love some friends on here! You can do it and so can I!
  • Cece0722
    Cece0722 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All my name is Ciara and I am more than happy to be friends with anyone. I need friends myself :) on here. Support and motivation always helps when you are trying to reach a goal.
  • Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    34 mum with two little ones causing chaos at home. Us mums tend to do everything for everyone else and come last on the list for looking after ourselves. Sent you a request a log all the time to keep me on track and some accountability or id be raiding the chocolate if I didn't
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sent u request cece0722