Restarting

Options
RachelT14
RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
I successfully managed to loose 38lbs via MFP in 2011, the first time i had ever managed to loose more than a few lbs. I then found out i was pregnant with my 3rd child, a huge shock, i logged throughout my pregnancy and managed to put on only 2lbs more than the suggested weight gain for my bmi during pregnancy (which as i have huge babies was good) I was back to pre pregnancy weight within 2 weeks.

Unfortunately for many reasons after about 6 months i started to gain weight again and have now put myself back on the mfp wagon. I would love a couple of new friends for motivation. I am looking to loose around 40lbs, it wont be fast for me as i have pcos and my weight loss is always slow

Rachel

Replies

• BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am with you. In 2013 i lost 65 lbs in 2014 i gained 15 lbs back then i got pregnant with my 3rd child and i gained a lot of weight (65 lbs) i am almost 8 weeks postpartum (delivered via c-section) & have lost 45 lbs already.
    My goal is to lose the 20 lbs i have remaining so i can fit into my jeans & eventually slim back down
    I previously went from 216 to 153
    Tight size 14 to perfect size 8 in jeans...

Hope you reach your goal
  • irinkabcbg
    irinkabcbg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Trying to lose weight after my 3rd baby. 11.5 wks postpartum and still have 14 pounds to lose from this pregnancy and 27lbs that I still didn't lose from my 2nd baby. So I still have a total of 41lbs I want to lose. It would be nice to have some friends to help stay motivated and on track. So I am with u!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Same here. Last year I lost 32lb.
    I have put 33 back on.