need friends to motivate/ be motivated

Options
Hi everyone! I'm battling a 30 pound weight gain and would like to be thinner than I was before. I'm currently about 189.5 pounds and would like to be 140 but once I get close to my goal I'll see if I need to loose more or less. Anyone out there with similar goals (or not lol) that would like to motivate and be motivated? Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

Replies

• emdusek
    emdusek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I have had 4 kids and managed to lose the weight after the first two, but my last two came so close together that losing the worthy has been a really struggle. I was about 200lbs and have lost about 30lbs so far. I would like to lose about 30-40lbs but I'm finding it really difficult to stay motivated.
  • lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar goal and starting point as you. I started at 192 (my heaviest) and I'm down to 180 now, my goal is also to be around 140 pounds. We can do this together ! I added you as a friend, I'm excited to join you on your fitness journey :)
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sending request!!! New friends are always great!
  • melaniewalker63
    melaniewalker63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here! Sending you a request :)
  • LibbyErinGalt
    LibbyErinGalt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same for me, started at 215, down to 178, but I've stayed here and want to lose 30-40 more (goal of 140-150). Feel free to add me as a friend, I need the support!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • pretty_janisa
    pretty_janisa Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I sooo need motivation! I got lost after my 2nd child and put on about 20 pounds. Ive lost 5 so far and my goal weight is 135. Happy to motivate and connect with others too!!
  • cp0416
    cp0416 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I definitely need motivation and accountability! Feel free to friend me as well!
  • Laylita315
    Laylita315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! We can totally do this together!
  • onebiteonestep
    onebiteonestep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to lose. Adding you for some motivation :)
  • sarawalker14
    sarawalker14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation too! I am in the same boat. I am only 4'11 and according to the lovely doctors out there, to be a healthy weight I need to weigh like 106.. I weigh 176 so I am try to eat healthier and I work out everyday... haven't seen any changes and it sucks!