Let's Motivate Each Other!!!

Options
FitChick_BrickBuilt
FitChick_BrickBuilt Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Looking to add friends to keep motivated. My ultimate goal is to loose weight and KEEP IT OFF for good. I'm on my second day of my journey and realize that this is so much more than eating change its a LIFESTYLE change and I am more than ready to be healthy, fit, happy and make that total change:-)

Replies

• DSutton24
    DSutton24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always been capable of pushing in the gym but not always pushing away from the table. Father time doesn't let it come off the way it use to and not it's time to adjust the way eat. I look forward to helping hold you accountable as far as lifestyle adjustments go. I would hope you take me to task as well.
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Same goal for me here. I'm on day 2 as well. I used to actually love tracking my food and all of that and then just stopped trying. So I thought I'd give this place a try! Good luck:)
  • diannelizg427
    diannelizg427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is day 1 for me. It is interesting how motivation and team work can take you further in your goals! So, best of luck. I have a long road ahead of me, but it will be all worth it!
  • glove2u
    glove2u Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    50 years old and saw my weight go from 180 to 202 after back injury. Always ran to stay in shape now I have to have a lifestyle change. Exercising and eating better starts today!
  • thelordswarrior777
    thelordswarrior777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to keep you motivated and help you build your testimony! I was at 290 when I was my heaviest but now am 180 lbs. It takes time. Always remember nothing comes easy. We have to replace many years of abuse to our bodies and metabolism and even self esteem.That takes dedication, discipline and perseverance! You can do this!
  • SneaksiLuv55
    SneaksiLuv55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think in all things personal determination is Key.....but sometimes outside motivation is so needed. I'd love to have some buddies...we can do this thing together!!!
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is day 2 for me.... I need some friends for support and motivation and I will do the same! Weight loss is a difficult journey without support!!! Anyone can add me!!! I want to feel good in my skin and clothes even though people tell me I look good just the way I am. I am very critical of myself and used to be an athlete so this extra weight really bothers me!!!
  • hgraham133
    hgraham133 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal. I got lazy and next thing I knew 28 lbs were on me. I'm a great motivator and I also seek motivation. You guys have my support and positivity 24/7. Feel free to add me
  • mq90910
    mq90910 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here officially day 2 of really giving myself into this. I have about 60 pounds to lose, I don't eat particularly unhealthy but I have trouble losing weight if I don't work out at least 5 times a week. So that's the goal! Is there anywhere in this community where we can set mutual goals, and talk about our progress? I have lost almost 30 lbs in the past and gained some of it back, so I'd like to get back in that mindset and take it all the way this time!