So Happy! My NSV for the day.

Options
EDCoffman
EDCoffman Posts: 19 Member
For Valentine's Day this year my sweet husband surprised me with a cruise he booked for the first week of April. I was weighing 165 and thought this would motivate me to lose some weight. Well....I did lose 4 lbs. Not exactly what I was hoping for. He took me to buy some new clothes for the trip. I had to buy mostly 14's. We had a blast, but lets fast forward a few weeks. After we got back i was playing on my computer and found MFP. I started at 161. So far I've lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks. Happy about that,but today I went to WM and decided to try on some shorts because all of mine are too big now. I now can wear size 10. :laugh: :bigsmile: My whole family are having our annual camping trip this weekend and they haven't seen me since I started all this. Hoping they can see a difference.

Replies

• destinationparadise
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!:smile:
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work.
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    That is great! Im sure they will notice!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Feels good isn't it. Enjoy the camping trip.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Congratulations! Your doing fantastic....and you look fabulous
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome! Can't wait for one of these!!!
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Excellent news! Well done. Enjoy the weekend x
  • EDCoffman
    EDCoffman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! All these pictures I have on here are "before" pix. I plan on getting some "during" pix this weekend at the campout.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!