Help please

Options
I don't really always go swimming everyday (the only one sport im able to do). It's like only 4 times a month. What to do if wanting to loss 10kg in a healthy way?

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Eat less food than you're eating now.

Exercise is great...but for weight loss, diet is king.
  • LenaGracie
    LenaGracie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    All you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit. Eat fewer calories than you burn. You don't have to exercise to lose weight, although exercise is good to improve fitness. :)
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Exercise is awesome, but it isn't necessary for losing weight. Eat at a reasonable deficit, and you will lose. (Nothing less than 1200 calories a day net, though). It might just take a while. If you have only 22 lbs to lose, you can expect a .5 lb loss a week or so.
  • execrate2k15
    execrate2k15 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Here is my story community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10189223/one-big-thank-you-to-god-and-myfitnesspal?new=1 for me watching cal and more of a variety in food.
  • brendanathania
    brendanathania Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel i don't try any experiences to burn calories. So eating less food can help me more? I need to lose 10kg
  • snoringcat
    snoringcat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I feel i don't try any experiences to burn calories. So eating less food can help me more? I need to lose 10kg

Just being alive burns calories. If you do no exercise, you can still lose weight by eating at a calorie deficit (as others have said). If you exercise then it is easier to get a deficit, but it is by no means necessary to exercise to lose weight.

• FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight on diet alone. You don't have to exercise. In fact, in my opinion, one should exercise for fitness related benefits and cardiovascular health, not to solely lose weight.