Found some old selfies to recreate - 106 lb total loss.

Options
veroden
veroden Posts: 15 Member
Hey guys! So yeah, I've lost 106 lbs and was going through some old photos on a cell phone backup. Found these two gems and decided to recreate them. If I had to guess, this was pretty close to my highest weight (291), but not actually my highest, I would venture to guess around 270ish here. I am 185 now. Skin is even better I do believe!

Just want to say that anyone can lose their excess weight, whether it is 5 lbs or 100+! I had to tell myself "No more excuses! Your body is meant for so much more than what you are putting it through"

Feel free to add me, ask questions, etc...

k6mlz1c4s6gm.jpg

Replies

• SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are looking great!
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Your skin is like porcelain! Congrats on the loss, you look like you're only related to the girl in the before pics :)
  • veroden
    Options
    Your skin is like porcelain! Congrats on the loss, you look like you're only related to the girl in the before pics :)
    Thanks! It helps that I wear makeup now, back then I didn't....I was in a major "you're not worth it to look good" kind of phase...
  • Clau200
    Clau200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work! When did you decide to make a change, when did you start your weight loss journey?
  • veroden
    Options
    Clau200 wrote: »
    Wow! Awesome work! When did you decide to make a change, when did you start your weight loss journey?
    I actually started about 3 years ago. However, the last like 70ish pounds have been the past 10 months. I guess I was only doing it half-heartedly in the beginning, trying all the fad diets, etc... So after having 2 years of bouncing between "diets", I said "Enough is enough" There is nothing super secret about losing weight, so I ditched my old thought process and replaced it with as much information about nutrition and calories as I could. Once I changed the way I thought about food (it's a source of energy for our bodies), it was much easier. I still indulge, I am normal, I make mistakes, but now it's OK to be like that, just keep on going.
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I am trying to lose 100 pounds and you are inspiring to me!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wow, big difference! :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <3
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Very pretty! I think there is a huge diff in the skin and of course the weight lost! Well done!! :blush:
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Really good job :) Congrats, you look great!!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Such pretty eyes! good job you look fabulous Hon :)
  • EnglishCanadian
    EnglishCanadian Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • Ozzzzzzzzzz
    Ozzzzzzzzzz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kellyanngetsfit
    kellyanngetsfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • veroden
    Options
    thanks, everyone <3<3
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!