NSV!

Options
catinamess
catinamess Posts: 68 Member
My engagement ring fits again! It didn't even really fit at my wedding 6 years ago! I just tried it on to see how much I'd still need to lose and it fitted! It's first thing in the morning so it'll likely be too tight by this afternoon but it fits :-)

Replies

• Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awe!! Congrats!!! That's a wonderful NSV!!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome nsv. Congratulations!
  • catinamess
    catinamess Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've managed to wear it all day! Massive surprise!
  • Meg_lee91
    Meg_lee91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?
  • cschmitt1965
    cschmitt1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory
  • Meg_lee91
    Meg_lee91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ooh thank you! And congrats Catinamess!
  • maryfromma
    maryfromma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back into favorite jeans.
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    (only 3 weeks in) I can get off of our "deep" couch with out pain!! may not seem like much, but to me this is HUGE! :blush: very excited for you!! My rings are a little snug, hoping to add this to my list of NSV as I continue :wink:
  • dennshah01
    dennshah01 Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    That's great and congrats! I also haven't been able to wear my engagement and wedding ring for the past 6 months; however I was able to start wearing them together this past weekend and I have them on now. I've only lost 10 lbs, but I can definitely feel the difference. Going up the stairs is not painful, and the clothes are not so snug. 57 more lbs to go, but these small strides in my weight loss journey gives me the motivation to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!