Mom 38 trying to lose 55 pounds

Options
Hi needs some support buddies! Together we can do it!

Replies

• lquartered
    lquartered Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 37 year old stay at home mother of 4 ages 12, 5, 2 1/2 and 1.
    I need to lose about 40-50 lbs. I'm trying to do it the healthy way but I get so down and discouraged with how far I have to go and how long every day is.
    I could definitely use a support buddy!
  • beehappy27
    beehappy27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Iquartered I tried adding you as friend but not sure if I did it right...Anyways don't get discouraged you can do it! Take it one day at a time
  • CourtneyJollimore
    CourtneyJollimore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 23 and a new mom since March. I'm new to my fitness pal and I'm trying to lose 43 lbs. I would love to hear from other moms ! I desperately need help with nutrition but would love other tips !
  • beehappy27
    Options
    Congratulations Courtney! Being a mom is a blessing :) good luck to you and your baby!
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    28-year old mom to a toddler. Started working on my nutrition in April (it can be a challenge!). I could use as much support as I can get and I'm willing to give it too. :smile:
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    35 y/o mom of 2 boys 13 y/o and 3 y/o. Started using mfp end of march was dieting and exercising w/o any kind of counting or support since dec of 2014 and have lost 20lbs.
  • pastorcoach
    pastorcoach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go Get'em! You are going to be able to do this...
  • chrissy4u30
    chrissy4u30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mom of 4, the youngest is 2 and a handful. I find it very difficult to find time for me and the energy for exercise. I am trying to change my diet first but really need to get the motivation to exercise daily
  • JaneM1971
    JaneM1971 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all x I'm a 43 year old mum of 2. I work really long hours ( teaching) and have been on my own with the kids for around 7 years. Since I started teaching and gave up smoking I've gained A LOT and I need to lose around 60 pounds x Any support would be amazing and I'd love be to send some your way from the UK
  • mellymay5
    mellymay5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi 36 year old mommy of 3. I actually started with eating right May of 2014. I have lost 50 pounds but still trying to lose 10 more. Would love to have a few buddies to help motivate on your journey and also give me some help along the way!
  • beehappy27
    Options
    Wow! MellyMay5 that's awesome!
  • beehappy27
    Options
    I added every one that replied to my post! Thank you!