One Big Thank you to God and Myfitnesspal

Options
execrate2k15
execrate2k15 Posts: 47 Member
I would like to say first my thanks to God.
Then I would like to say thank you to myfitnesspal and my Wife for the help.

This was one of my old post I have made here community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10106265/please-help-by-looking-at-my-diary/p1

My story I started to loose weight on Jan. 15 2015 I weighed 201 lbs and it is now June 16th 2015 and I now weigh 156.4 pounds.

My goal is 155 pounds.

It has been a bit of work and I am not done but I feel it will be a life long job to keep the weight off.

I wish everyone else best of luck with your adventures and if anyone has an questions I will try to help.

Jake

Replies

• discretekim
    discretekim Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • cherylnokaoi
    cherylnokaoi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Praise GOD for the strength HE is giving you!! Keep going! I'm just beginning! 70 lbs to lose! Philippians 4:13!!!
    Cheryl
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm thankful as well and I still have a ways to go on my journey to good health.
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations.
  • Bunny81s
    Bunny81s Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amen! Congrats! I have been trying to lose for a few years now but I was NEVER successful until I cried out to God one night in desparation asking him to help me with my food addiction. Two weeks later I developed the will to say NO to food and all of the emptiness I felt had vanished! I no longer medicate myself with food. Im soooo happy to be free!!!!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Praise our gracious father, it is amazing what He and MFP can do for you!! congrats!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I too am so thankful to God for all he has done for me. he has let me learn about MFP and I am now becoming more successful in learning to eat correctly and more healthy. I truly believe I will finally see some progress in my weight loss soon. I am new to MFP
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Glory to God!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Praise God!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Awesome! !
  • MoSharae
    MoSharae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats and much more to come....
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!