Mama working to get the body I will be happy with!

Options
I'm Kacey, I'm 21 and just had my second child 2 months ago. I was stuck at 137 until I met a lady who told me how to lose weight but build lean muscle at the And time. So far I have lost 2lbs and it hasnt been even a week yet. I'm hoping to slim my mid section but tone up my arms and build my butt and thighs. Anyone else kind of working on this?

Replies

• pottsypentav
    pottsypentav Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah. How often are you going gym? Think I need tips myself.
  • kaerae15
    kaerae15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have equipment I use at home right now. And I try to make sure I use it everyday, I like to get out side and jog\run\walk.
    My diet consists of 40 percent protein, 30 percent carb, and 30 percent fat. And so far it's been amazing. I also use the body fortress whey protein powder. Tastes pretty good with almond milk, and has a lot of protein.
    How often do you go?
  • emzy4billy
    emzy4billy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im emma - :) not exactly new here , last year a managed to loose 2 stone just by adding on here and exercising , but kinda put it back on.... :( so here i am back to doing my thing!!!! im getting married next year so am hoping to be alot healthier by then :) im 30 years old , ive four girls who are 11 , 10 , 8 and 2 - xx
  • Yesenia9_10
    Yesenia9_10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!! I'm a new mom so I'm amazed that your losing weight. The most I've lost in my life had been 10 lbs. :/ do you plan out your weekly meals?
  • kaerae15
    Options
    Yes I plan them out, and I make sure to eat big meals early and very small for dinner.
    Ex: I have a problem with starch. I love noodles and bread. So I buy whole wheat bread instead and for noodles I will make the veggie noodles and steam a chicken breast with some lemon pepper on it, cool it make a cold meal with the noodles, chicken and Italian dressing. Or homemade chicken Parmesan is good too. Make sure to cut back on dairy products they have a lot of saturated and trans fats.
  • kaerae15
    Options
    Way to go emzy! Keep it up!