mom's and women only :)

Options
Hey there ladies,

I am a mother of 3. I lead an active life style and eat a mostly healthy diet. I am looking for women like me. Just trying to stay in shape and enjoy life. I enjoy doing strength training and running. I work out 5-7 days a week I'd like to lose 10-15 lbs. I'd love to get/give the support we all deserve! Lets be eachother cheerleaders.
See you out there!

Women only. Sorry guys :)

Replies

• rotagirl76
    rotagirl76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mom of two and I'd like to lose 10. I've been doing a boot camp 4 days a week for a year and I've gained muscle weight which is ok, but the rear and thighs are bigger from the muscle. Makes clothes tight but I'm virtually cellulite free. Still though, that feeling of tight clothes is awful, so I'm focusing on diet now to drop the "layer" from my muscles.

I've run several marathons and miss running distance but it does a number on my joints. I'd like to avaiid a hip replacement someday.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Come join our running challenge, lots of super supportive people hanging out there.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10174616/june-2015-running-challenge#latest

• jackilynh88
    jackilynh88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome I will! Thankyou skippy!
  • madicatty2016
    madicatty2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello i am a mom of 3 as well. Just delivered my newest bundle of joy on April 24th. I gained 65 lbs during pregnancy and i have lost 45 lbs so far. I am aiming to lose my last 20 lbs... i do love cardio and strength training however im just doing cardio at the moment as i delivered via c-section and im giving my body time to recover...