Anyone from the UK?! :) Introduce yourselves and add each other?

Options

Replies

• GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm from the south! Add me :)
  • WendyJJ69
    WendyJJ69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy Mum of 3 and need like minded motivational UK MFP pals! I enjoy cooking, baking and thinking up new ways to cut down on fat, carbs and cals whilst not skimping on flavour and food presentation. I've lost 8lb so far....20 or so to go. Happy to share recipes. :-)
  • Daddydavid700
    Daddydavid700 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and girls, was just wondering if there was anyone from the UK? I have loads of friends on MFP from the states which is great but theyre not active the same times as me! Feel free to introduce yourselves and add me I want some new friends to help keep me motivated on here :)

• Daddydavid700
    Daddydavid700 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from UK looking for m8 s to keep me going
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Durham here as well, feel free to add :)
  • getinripd
    getinripd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joined a year ago and logged out. Logged back in and I've lost just under 3 stone since than and gained a bit in muscle mass. Another 3 stone to get nice and lean. I'm from Liverpool. Feel free to add me. Thanks peeps!
  • JaneM1971
    JaneM1971 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK feel free to add me. I only have a few MFP pals and desperately need the motivation as I'm getting bigger and unhappier by the year so need moral support!!! Happy to send it your way too
  • GeeVuitton
    GeeVuitton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the Midlands in UK. Good luck with achieving your goals using MFP.
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Manchester, feel free to add me :)
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm from Lincoln UK xx
  • samforward90
    samforward90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Suzley wrote: »
    Devon ☀️

I'm also Devon :)

Me too!
  • sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Chester here, feel free to add me could do with more MFP friends to help motivate me x
  • DrJoynubz
    DrJoynubz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Zainab, I'm from Birmingham!
  • quinnyplh
    quinnyplh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey new here from Wales could do with some like minded people to spur each other on
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool and always welcome new friends :smiley:
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    London, daily logger, lost 32lb so far (in last 6 months). Initial goal is in another 16lb, but will re-evaluate when I get there as I will probably start working lower but at a slower pace as there won't be as much to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PS I know what you mean about people in the States being on at different times!
  • jlebyrne
    jlebyrne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Liverpool :) feel free to add.
  • ellbuchanan_
    ellbuchanan_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    jumblejups wrote: »
    London, daily logger, lost 32lb so far (in last 6 months). Initial goal is in another 16lb, but will re-evaluate when I get there as I will probably start working lower but at a slower pace as there won't be as much to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:

Amazing progress well done! Will add you :)