NEEDING SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS

Options
I do not know how to get friends on this page...But I have tried to lose weight before and failed with out some kind of accountability...Please help!

Replies

• EmilyDezo
    EmilyDezo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think you can click on someone's name and then click add as a friend. I am in the same boat so if you'd like to add me I'd be willing.
    Emily
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you wish.
  • tinagerman
    tinagerman Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as well. The more the support, the better!
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I need accountibility too. Add me if you like - I have been away from fitness pal but trying to get back to it. We can work together!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We can all use support, the more the better! Feel free to add me, any of you for that matter!! :happy:
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Add me if you'd like
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I often check the blogs under this message board. I add folks who need encouragement and support! If you want to add me please feel free! :-) Just go to my profile and click add friend!
  • deebuttersnaps
    Options
    You can add me, as well. Everyone needs support!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I'm new to this site as well...I know where you coming from. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pjd1973
    pjd1973 Posts: 37
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. We can all use all the support we can get.
  • Angelbum31
    Angelbum31 Posts: 5
    Options
    add me i have my wedding in 5 weeks time and i so need to lose a few pounds need some help :)
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like!
    I'm down to one buddy now as the others seem to have stopped :-(

It's better with plenty of online buddies to chat to who are going through the same as you :bigsmile:

Di
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me too !!!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just read your profile. I am a working mom of 2 children. I know exactly how you feel!! Just sent you a friend request. Feeling good about yourself is very important cuz if you don't feel good about yourself, how can we serve others, right?
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Please add me, too. This is definitely NOT easy, but also definitely worth it in the end.

Linda
  • latoyamayes
    Options
    Hey! I'm new on here but so glad that I was introduced to it! I always keep in mind that changing my life may just be the blessing that changes another's life. Would love to keep in touch with you. Keep pressing on because your purpose is well worth it!