ATTN: missing boobs and feet

Options
So, I really am trying to lose weight and tone up, but why wont it disappear in the places that are the most bothersome to me?? I put on one of my bras today that I havent worn in a while and I bet I could fit a pair of socks in there.... I have always wanted to have the fat sucked from my butt and have it inserted in my boobs..(yeah, I'm nutty lol)...now my feet, I'm not worried about..only downer is the new running shoes I bought in March don't fit anymore. I've gone from 8 1/2 to an 8. How can I get the fat to leave my flabby arms and this ANNOYING stomach?? I'm working out, watching what I eat...Jillian kicks my butt over and over so I thought the tummy would be getting tighter. My fear is the loose skin once it does start shrink some. Anyway...I'll shut up now. :ohwell:

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but your body chooses where it wants to lose the weight. Some areas are easier to access and remove fat than others. The midsection is almost always the last to go (protect those vital organs!).
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I would welcome ANY kind of weight loss!! Boobs, bum... legs.. arms.. stomach..even my darn face!! LOL..

Don't worry my dear, as long as you stick to it, you will see the results you long for!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The boobs are always the first to go :(
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking the same thing!! My butt and boobs just keep shrinking..when will it stop and the rest catch up? LOL!!
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    I have always said If I could cut my belly off, I would keep everything else and just be super voluptious :noway:

Unfortunately, my belly is the most "voluptious" part from all angles :embarassed:
  • nctj
    nctj Posts: 36
    Options
    yeah I wish my butt was going but it's still as big as ever...and lets not even talk about my thunder thighs...:sad:
  • lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options

I have the opposite problem! I'm not complaining that I have lost inches from my waist but my chest hasn't changed at all... and I want to lose some inches there!

The first place I lose weight is in my wrists... really??
  • notOpel
    notOpel Posts: 46
    Options
    Unfortunately, your breasts are going to "shrink" a bit at first. They're just fatty tissue, though, so it makes sense. Take heart, though, because many girls actually end up with "larger" breasts after the fat around their ribcage and midsection starts to go!
    Focus on exercise, that will help with your trouble areas. :flowerforyou:
  • notOpel
    Options

I have the opposite problem! I'm not complaining that I have lost inches from my waist but my chest hasn't changed at all... and I want to lose some inches there!

The first place I lose weight is in my wrists... really??
    Man, I thought I was crazy but I can TOTALLY see the difference in my wrists when I'm having a "fat/skinny" week lol
  • nctj
    nctj Posts: 36
    Options
    Unfortunately, your breasts are going to "shrink" a bit at first. They're just fatty tissue, though, so it makes sense. Take heart, though, because many girls actually end up with "larger" breasts after the fat around their ribcage and midsection starts to go!

Maybe lifting more weight will help the arms to shrink and the boobs to get a little larger?
  • notOpel
    Options

Maybe lifting more weight will help the arms to shrink and the boobs to get a little larger?
    Strength-training is great for overall fitness and fat loss, you can't go wrong with it! Theres some exercises here: http://www.natural-breast-guide.com/articles/breast-firming.html but I don't know how much of an impact they'll have on your actual bust size or your fitness level, for that matter. I'd aim for a "real" strength training regime, but these can't hurt. Regardless, a toned torso and upper body will help accentuate your ladies. :wink:
    Sorry I didn't respond right away, I had wandered off!
  • someday_soon
    Options
    this is my order:
    -face
    -arms
    -breasts
    -legs/butt
    -stomach

UNFORTUNATELY the only weight i want to lose is in my stomach and thighs. GRRR. people always notice my weight loss quickly by looking at my face since that's where i show it first. i wish we could pick and choose!! hahaha oh well.