jawbone up24

Options
is anyone using this to track steps? if so can i have user names please need some motivation

Replies

• petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Petete101
  • PaulMcGee2015
    PaulMcGee2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you on a communal mission to fitness but don't know how to find my user name.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Eric Clarke
  • daberkshire
    daberkshire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    David Berkshire
  • kbsangel1986
    kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have the regular jawbone up (not 24) but i go by Amy Beth (amybarnes1986@gmail.com). Feel free to add me :)
  • kellytime2lose
    kellytime2lose Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will add you Amy ...I have an up24 and want more friends too ...mine is Kelly Jezek
  • TurquoiseTen
    TurquoiseTen Posts: 14 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I've been using this for a few months and hit my targets. I stopped for a couple of weeks when family was visiting. :blush: Add me if you're looking for another motivated team member!
  • tomlewis1982
    tomlewis1982 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use it, had since middle of May feel free to add me. Tom Lewis
  • queenztaino
    queenztaino Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I'd love to join you on a communal mission to fitness but don't know how to find my user name.

Hi Paul - just go to team & click on the + sign. You have to search with email or complete name. Feel free to add me Queens Taino
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    is anyone using this to track steps? if so can i have user names please need some motivation

You can find friends in the Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet

To add a teammate, you need their real name or e-mail address.
  • MegaLoveBird
    MegaLoveBird Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Megan Meketa here. Just synced up my UP24 and would love some buddies.