Back at it again

Options
Hi my name is Shirley, and I have tried before to lose weight but wasnt very serious about it until i tipped the scale at 361, my highest weight ever. Mind blowing to say the least. When you are happy, you tend to not see your body expanding too much. Well, I didnt want to get to 400 lbs and be devastated that i let myself get that way. It was bad enough that i weighed what i weigh!!

With the help of my daughter, MrsGreentea, I am more motivated now to lose these pounds. I do know it will take a while but I am up for the challenge.

I started on June 1st and have been going strong. Not to say I will not have bad days, but I will make every effort to lose these pounds.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome, Jackie. You've got this. :flowerforyou:
  • jackie0714
    jackie0714 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks!!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You are not alone! Many MFP members return, sometimes several times. Often the hardest part is to retain motivation.
    It may help to post a motivational list or phrases in a place you can see them often.
    My personal motivation is the knowledge that all three of my brothers have diabetes, and I may someday too. Healthy eating and exercise are my best defense.