Workin out towards being pro body builder.

Options
OK OK im sure your thinkin body builder? Well my hubby since he has been deployed in Iraq has been training to body build and has put on 26 pounds & is shredding down his body fat percentage since he has been there, well now he wants me to do it to but in a more fem way not the huge chicks that are very big and muscular but the more feminine fit body builders. he would like to go pro and do competitions together and i think it would be awesome because they have the fittest couple contests and there is one in about a year from now he knows about & i would love to do it with him. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to help me get to my goal because my husband is tryin to help keep me motivated but hes not a girl& hes around a bunch of guys all day who help eachother out at the gym & im out here by myself until he gets home. I am also home with our two kids where i have not have a minute to myself to even pee for the past 5 months because hes been gone. Any advice would be awesome:happy:

Replies

• Jen19
    Jen19 Posts: 19
    Options
    OK OK im sure your thinkin body builder? Well my hubby since he has been deployed in Iraq has been training to body build and has put on 26 pounds & is shredding down his body fat percentage since he has been there, well now he wants me to do it to but in a more fem way not the huge chicks that are very big and muscular but the more feminine fit body builders. he would like to go pro and do competitions together and i think it would be awesome because they have the fittest couple contests and there is one in about a year from now he knows about & i would love to do it with him. I was just wondering if anyone has any tips to help me get to my goal because my husband is tryin to help keep me motivated but hes not a girl& hes around a bunch of guys all day who help eachother out at the gym & im out here by myself until he gets home. I am also home with our two kids where i have not have a minute to myself to even pee for the past 5 months because hes been gone. Any advice would be awesome:happy:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You may want to get Beth Horn's book (she's a Gladiator)... she has it on her site at www.bethhorn.com
    She's a professional fitness model and has done many Figure Competitions (also fitness related, but not body building... slightly leaner body build). She lists the kind of diets she eats when training as well as lots of sections of the workouts she does (full with photos).
  • Jen19
    Jen19 Posts: 19
    Options
    You may want to get Beth Horn's book (she's a Gladiator)... she has it on her site at www.bethhorn.com
    She's a professional fitness model and has done many Figure Competitions (also fitness related, but not body building... slightly leaner body build). She lists the kind of diets she eats when training as well as lots of sections of the workouts she does (full with photos).

thanx girl, thats awesome!