Microsoft Band creating two activities

Options
Hello,
I recently started syncing a microsoft band with mfp to log my activities/calories burned. When I log an activity on the band, two activities are created in mfp and the microsoft band imports negative calories. My suspicion is that having negative calories enabled might be what's causing this, but wanted to check if others are experiencing similar issues and what, if any, solutions you've found.

9utxid99sihr.png

Replies

• scotthenry76
    scotthenry76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im having the same problem. I just logged in to find a solution. My wifes seems to work fine so I was starting to think it was an error with my account.
  • soundguy393
    soundguy393 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kicking, I have the same issue.
  • scotthenry76
    scotthenry76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Has anybody had any luck resolving this issue? Tech support told me to unlink and then relink my account. I have tried this several times but haven't had any luck:(
  • Troy2DC
    Troy2DC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was having the problem with the negative value and went into my settings and unchecked the enable negative adjustment block under calorie adjustments and now it seems to log calories from when I activate the exercise panel
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had to unlink the step count on the band with MFP. Now it records only the exercise calories and ignores my walking calories.

Apparently it's a known bug but has no fix date as yet.
  • binglading
    binglading Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i had this issue the other day and it wasn't adding calories, i disabled negative adjustments and now it totals calories burned at 0. I have no idea how to resolve this now and i can't even disable microsoft health.

I may try to set ups other account and see if that works.