30 days sherd & 6 pack In six weeks starting today

Options
Hey there,
I'm so happy I'm gona start this new workout exercise today!!
I will be posting the results in 6 weeks from now.
I'm gona show Jillians whos the boss :laugh:

I will be adding protein shakes :drinker: to my diet Before the exercise to be able to have energy & finish this new goal I put myself. i HOPE TO LOSE AT LEAST 10 POUnDS!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
I will be updating my success along the way. I hope I can make it.

IF YOU WAnT TO JOIn ME ADD ME AS A FRIEnD :flowerforyou: SO WE CAn KEEP EACHOTHER MOTIVATED! :wink:

im doing the 30 day shred in the morning & 6 pack In six weeks at nite time!!

WHO IS In????

Replies

• Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Awesome. I can't start until June 1st. Good luck!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 6 week 6 Pack video; been meaning to start that video back up and really stick with it!! Add me in for that one! :)
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    WOW, my hat is off to you for being able to do both. I already completed 30 DS and I tried one day of 6 week abs to c what it was about and it is murder in a good way. I am doing Shred-It with Weights and will tackle 6week abs next. Good luck. Feel free to add me for support anyway.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    IM in!!!!!! I've been doing it already for about 1 week n already see results. I need 2 kno how to post my pics!!!! Im dnt kno how and they to go this site , but still dnt understand!!!! lol help???
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 10 this morning for the shred.
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I already started both the 30 DS and pack in 6 weeks last week entering my 2nd week lost only 2lbs for far. Didn't take any measurement but I can definetly tell my handles are going away finally!
  • brittanybark
    Options
    yayy!! Im in i am going to start right now!!
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    YEah!! I did day 1 on the 30DS & Jillians kicked my but!! :cry: but I hope everything gets smoother as I get use to her moves
  • GameOn2011
    GameOn2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 DS DVD and have never even taken it out of its plastic. Think I might check out. Now the 6week 6pack sounds interesting...
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    Girls we work hard so we can see results!! Our hard work will pay off. Just make sure we add protein foods to our diet :drinker: