Options
Can you gimme good recipes for breakfast

Replies

• bestmeicanbe1
    bestmeicanbe1 Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My go to right now is whole grain wheat bread with peanut butter and banana
    I also like omelets. I do 2 eggs, onion, green pepper, meat of choice and half slice of cheese. I cook my omelets in a baggie and boil it for 12 minutes.
    I also like greek yogurt with fresh berries and granola
  • Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like to keep it simple at breakfast. I'll usually have a couple slices of that really thin whole wheat bread, toasted, with a couple of soft boiled eggs. Some days I'll just do one egg on toast and add some mashed avocado. Some days I have a smoothie. I just buy bags of the Dole frozen fruit chunks and juice a couple of navel oranges and throw it in the VitaMix. I like oatmeal with different things mixed in, like PB2, banana slices, apple pieces, etc. For busy days, when I know I won't have time to prepare a breakfast, I keep Quest bars on hand.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    eggs, bacon, toast...done
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I like grilled chicken breast followed by strawberries then Lucky Charms with whole milk.
  • maryelgin1988
    maryelgin1988 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    1 cup cooked oatmeal mixed with half tsp cinnamon, tsp stevia, half tsp salt, 1 tbs skim milk and one scoop of vanilla protein powder. Sometimes I'll add sliced banana or have it with a cup of some chunked fruit.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

this morning i had a handful of nuts, some strawberries and grapes and some cheese wrapped with ham. it's not really a recipe, but it's all i had time for, and it was so yummy, quick and easy!

• Stressedby8
    Stressedby8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    May sound boring but I have been having the same breakfast for months and it fills me and seems like a lot: 12 wholegrain rice crackers with peanut butter and a slice of apple on each with a cup of coffee. 1/2 cup greek yogurt with blueberries and half banana and tsp of pumpkin seeds. It is a lot of food and I nibble while I work at my desk. I like a volume of food!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Only if you ask nicely. ;)
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I do 1 Cup Cooked Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Salt and 1/2 oz skim milk mozzarella cheese.....