Who needs daily support!?

Options

Replies

• Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    For me I'm always looking for better recipes, exercises, and just general motivation. I'm great all day but in the evenings I always crave the binge. I've been good at resisting but this site helps me keep in mind that I'm on a journey. I'm not ready to stop yet, so if I don't want to stop or go backwards the only option is to keep moving forward.
  • TanishaDominique
    TanishaDominique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    me! i'm pretty impatient - i often need reminding that things take time and 3 days isn't going to show immediate results.
  • mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I definitely do
  • fwalf
    fwalf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could always use support!!!!!
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can use support. Feel free to add me.
  • jodieann85
    jodieann85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love support-friends on here :)
  • aury1081
    aury1081 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need lots of motivation ☺️☺️
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    working on getting you all added to my buddy list!
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lets discuss goals so I can get a feel for what you all are looking for in particular? What are your nutrition and fitness goals or weight loss goals...lets get to know each other!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay so I have been taking part in a boot camp for the last 7 weeks (1 week to go), 3x/week. I have picked up 2 extra classes/week for these last 2 weeks and it will be over next Friday. I am feeling so much stronger, lost some weight and inches (I won't know a total until next Friday) and have been generally feeling pretty good about myself, until I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a window and was instantly disappointed. It's hard to explain...I felt so much better than I looked and then felt that I hadn't yet earned to feel that good about myself. I know that this is ridiculous, but I couldn't stop that feeling. Hoping with time, these thoughts will pass?!
  • Taimur2227
    Taimur2227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do..
  • mwhite25red
    mwhite25red Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • katielouisexox7
    katielouisexox7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm happy to give support too
  • naxeea
    naxeea Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in guys :)
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I totally need support on a daily basis. I just logged back in after being MIA from the site for roughly 2 years.
  • cherrychick81
    cherrychick81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in...feel free to add me...
  • easyrun99
    easyrun99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fun and motivating friends.....add me...easy going and will reply to messages
  • destinimarie20
    destinimarie20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am in need of friends who share the same fitness goals as me. i need to get this weight off! if you wanna be friends, feel free to add me ☺️☺️
  • esmesqualor
    esmesqualor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Checking in.

I have been back and forth with this site and my weight for a long time. I really need to be consistent wit my food and exercise and I struggle with this. I have several good days and then really blow it and can't even really track when this happens. I am an emotional eater for sure!
  • esmesqualor
    esmesqualor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    AnnaCVeach wrote: »
    I totally need support on a daily basis. I just logged back in after being MIA from the site for roughly 2 years.

Good!! I, too, have been back and forth and am ready to re-commit.