good rock songs to workout to.. go

Options
working on a big compilation of good rock songs to workout to. that's about all I can workout to

Replies

• 1234usmc
    1234usmc Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Let the bodies hit the floor by Drowning Pool is a great running song. Anything my the Offspring, five finger death punch, cage the elephant, rise against to name a few that are on my mp3 player
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Not sure what kind of rock music you're into, but here are some classics....

I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges
    Tom Sawyer by Rush
    War Pigs by Black Sabbath
    Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine
    Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
    Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you would classify these as but I listen to stuff like five finger death punch, theory of a deadman, seether, breaking Benjamin, linkin park, disturbed... that kind of rock
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    i do love the classics but to work out to, i like a little harder stuff lol but those are all great songs!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Drop Dead Cynical by Amaranthe gets me pumping. Also Tweeter And The Monkey Man by Headstones, and Black Betty by Ram Jam.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Since I can work out at home, I use DirecTV channel 830--Heavy Metal.
  • laurajayne322
    laurajayne322 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just adding a note so I get notified when there's responses as I'm a rock girl too. I agree with Drowning Pool, awesome workout song. Also, if you like the more cheesy side of things then Andrew WK Party Hard and We Want Fun are good. I like Disturbed too, Down With the Sickness. Also, a few 30 seconds to mars songs are good such as closer to the edge and kings and queens. x
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Anything by Volbeat. Try listening to A Warrior's Call and not get pumped up.

I have my whole music library on shuffle and I find the bands that really get me going are Metallica, Megadeth, Disturbed, Rammstein, Volbeat, Apocalyptica and Avenged Sevenfold.
  • laurajayne322
    laurajayne322 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also a few Marilyn Manson songs are, fight song, beautiful people and (dare i say it in a "rock" themed discussion) that duet he did with Avril Lavigne.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Play some Skynyrd!

LOVE skynyrd... but not to work out to lol
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Green Day is punk rock, I love there American Idiot album for working out. I put it on and it's like listening to a story with a kick *** tempo. Plus it gets me pumped. Win Win
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "I WIll Not Bow" Breaking Benjamin
    "Toxicity" System of a Down
    "Numb" Linkin Park
    Light em Up" Fallout Boy
    "Mudshovel" Staind (anything Staind really...)
    My two cents
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "I WIll Not Bow" Breaking Benjamin
    "Toxicity" System of a Down
    "Numb" Linkin Park
    Light em Up" Fallout Boy
    "Mudshovel" Staind (anything Staind really...)
    My two cents
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you would classify these as but I listen to stuff like five finger death punch, theory of a deadman, seether, breaking Benjamin, linkin park, disturbed... that kind of rock

Hollywood Undead, bullet for my valentine, Fort Minor, Falling In Reverse, Day to Remember all pop up on my Linkin Park station on iheartradio.
    So does Korn, hed(pe), slipknot (I'm not a fan of those)
    So does Skillet, Flyleaf - Christian Rock but "Monster" by Skillet has gotten me through deadlift PRs...
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Also

Disturbed 10,000 Fists album. Three Days Grace "X" album.

Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
    Greed - Godsmack
    Head Like a Hole - Nine Inch Nails
    Testify - Rage Against The Machine
    Enter Sandman - Metallica
    Master of Puppets - Metallica
    Crazy B*tch - Buckcherry
    Psychosocial - Slipknot
    Runnin' With the Devil – Van Halen
    Last Resort – Papa Roach
    Awake – Godsmack
    Switchback – Celldweller
    Animal – Pearl Jam
    Bleed It Out – Linkin Park

• michaelafoor916
    Options
    Green Day is punk rock, I love there American Idiot album for working out. I put it on and it's like listening to a story with a kick *** tempo. Plus it gets me pumped. Win Win

I'm not a big green day fan...
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

*high five*
    There's like 2 GD songs I can stand lol
  • michaelafoor916
    Options

*high five*
    There's like 2 GD songs I can stand lol

Lol I was trying to be nice but their music makes me want to bang my head against a wall ... no offense to anyone who likes them though haha
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    Just adding a note so I get notified when there's responses as I'm a rock girl too. I agree with Drowning Pool, awesome workout song. Also, if you like the more cheesy side of things then Andrew WK Party Hard and We Want Fun are good. I like Disturbed too, Down With the Sickness. Also, a few 30 seconds to mars songs are good such as closer to the edge and kings and queens. x

Rob zombie... can't go wrong with anything by him. never gonna stop is one of my favorites