p_mendoza
p_mendoza Posts: 4
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
hi everyone,

this my first time joining any type of online weight loss community. My friends call me Prima, i'm 26 yrs old, 5ft 2" and i weigh 163 pounds.....sighhhhhh

i want to lose this weight for me. I want to do it, i want to feel better, be healthier and look better. I know that its my fault I let my eating habits get out of control, and I allowed myself to put on all this weight (40 pounds in 4 years)....

Its time for me to take control of my life and get moving, my goal is to loose at least 10 pounds by September (that's my birthday month)

Hope i can meet other people on here and share stories and weight loss tips....

In closing i will say, my name is Prima and i love food but i'm willing to make a lifestyle change :o)

Replies

• Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Welcome, Prima!

I love food too! Now I just love it in smaller portions and honestly, it makes a 'treat' more of a treat when you truly have to savor it. :happy:
  • p_mendoza
    p_mendoza Posts: 4
    i really need to learn portion control, i just bought a portion control bowl set yesterday.

today was my first day using it.....when i finished eating i felt satisfied and not full or stuffed......i like this feeling :o)

now i need to train myself to eat on time
This discussion has been closed.