30SD level 2......... OMG

kimberlylove
kimberlylove Posts: 14 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
Today was my fist day doing level 2 and boy was it HARD! I spent 10 days on level one but I do believe I will spending a lot more time on the second level. Who else is on level 2 and how do you like it?

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    I did level one for a week and level two for two weeks....level two got old real fast. I burnt out. Loving level 3 though!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    I am! Today will be day 3.. it is tough, I tried the shred once before and did 10 days on L1, 10 on L2, and then did about 4 on L3 and gave up. I actually think level 3 is easier but that's me haha.. Level 2 is brutal! I'm only planning on doing it for 10 days and then switching to L3.. it does get easier everyday but I still think it is tougher than level 3 .. my legs are very sore! haha

Good luck! :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Just wait until you get to level 3... its killer, but its my favorite level, for sure.
  • atabt
    atabt Posts: 58 Member
    I have done Level 2 about 4 or 5 times now. I tried Level 3 once and holy crap...! But I have to say that I like them all and while I am only halfway through Level 2 I sometimes switch it up and go back to Level 1 just to keep it interesting. I've also tried increasing my handweights a bit for some of the strength exercises. That added another dimension of challenge. I've also tried doing 2 in a row i.e. Level 1 then Level 2 for a 40 minute workout. I really like this DVD and it is definitely keeping my interest!
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    I told myself when I could do all the pushups on level 1 without resting I would go to level 2 - but I just stopped sweating on level 1 even without being able to complete the pushups so I figured "its time" - level 2 kicks my butt. sweat in my eyes by the time its over...yep, I'll be here for a while!
  • kimberlylove
    kimberlylove Posts: 14 Member
    Well Jillian looked to be sweating a little too so I dont think this level will ever be a breeze. I look forward to the day that I can make it though without feeling like I'm going to die. lol
This discussion has been closed.