Atkins Challennge

Options
bunkahes
bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
Hey, I have been a member on my fitnesspal, proir of being at atkins. My starting weight on here was 286 and I am down to 250 as today, all thanks to atkins 20. Would like people to join me on this journey of eatsing 23-27 carbs a day, and do the challenge with me, each week will something different. I would like to reach out to the overweight community of maine and all over the world. When i first started i was only doing 10minutes of exercise a day and now i can do 60 minutes. I got sick with a P.E./D.V.T on jan23 2015. And would like get a word out the young women, that if you come down sick with this you can get through this challenge. My atkins challenge is: 30-60 minutes of exercise each day and 30 wall pushups or regular pushups.

Replies

• ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am just starting Atkins. My first time, and I'm on day three. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • fitjerseygirl
    fitjerseygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday and have lost 5 lbs (okay, mostly water weight but still!). I am not doing atkins 20, but more like atkins 40. Anyway, looking forward to connecting!
  • bunkahes
    Options
    i have a blog on atkins, probabley will update myfitnesspal. So people read, on both sites. Thats the only think i like about mfp we can blog. i am not keep track on here i am doing good. I did 13 pushups this week. hoping to do 15 pushups and 15 reverse situps next week
  • bunkahes
    Options
    i tried to add of you, and it said that page was unavailable, i have bo idea what happen try add me and i will accept