Why am I not losin weight :(

Options
I am not losin any weight, I go exercise/gym every single day and have not gone over my calorie intake and I am still not losin anything, Haven't even seen no sign of it. I bought two pairs of shorts today a size smaller than what usually am and they still didnt fit i'm really :cry: and need some help.

Replies

• SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing everything right! Can I see your food journal? Do you measure servings? I have a tough time with this- I tend to underestimate the amount of food I eat. While it might be something healthy, too much of anything can keep you from losing...
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    Maybe you aren't eating enough? Try, for like a week, going over your calorie goal by like 100-200. See if that may help spike your metabolism.

Are you eating back your work out calories? Not doing that can also stall weight loss.
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello Mizhectick,

I reviewed a couple days of your diary: Are you logging all of your foods & exercises? Are you skipping meals? Are you drinking enough water (half your body weight in oz - e.g. 250lb/2=125 125/8oz= 15.63 glasses of water) a day? We need to do more than just stay w/in our calorie goal. We HAVE TO eat nutritional foods (other than protein shakes) such as fresh fruits & veggies. We have to balance our meals and try to eat 3 meals & 2 or 3 snacks, or 5-6 smaller meals.

OVERALL WE HAVE TO EAT HEALTHY. You skipped lunch, one day, and had pizza and chips for dinner….

STAY ENCOURAGED! It’s a lifestyle change, and our mindset may take some time to get adjusted to the new tempo.

LETS GET IT!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You may be eating 1200 cals but are you netting 1200 cals a day? You need to look at your homepage and make sure that the bar at the top says you are netting 1200 cals or more a day...don't go under. Make sure your sodium is down too.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Definitely eat veggies and fruits. They are needed. More veggies than fruits preferrably. Drink tons of water. Water helps me out so much. Don't overdo the sodium.
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I know for me, I'm a slow loser. I don't lose week to week. I lose monthly, but all of a sudden, 5 lbs will drop. I am slow but steady!

But, 1200 calories of sugary processed food is different from 1200 calories of fresh produce and unprocessed food. Your body responds better to healthier food. Don't get discouraged!
  • tereci
    tereci Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. It is taking weeks for me to even loose half a pound. About to give up :(
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. It is taking weeks for me to even loose half a pound. About to give up :(

But what is giving up going to do?
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    too much sodium maybe?