Hello. New to group.

Options
Hello. I just saw your group. I'd like to join you if I
May. I'm struggling. I can't keep within my calorie goal. I am going to do something new by only eating when I'm hungry instead of what time of day it is. Hoping this helps. Looking forward to meeting each of you. My friends call me Lady Di. My name is Diana. I'm live in a small town in Oklahoma.

My June resolutions are:
1. To start beginning to exercise, working up to 30 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the elliptical 5 days a week.
2. To record my food each day, even if I go over my allotted calories.
3. To work on understanding this is a process to get healthy because I am very unhealthy now and to forgive myself if I mess up and to keep trying.

Replies

• MsNeumann
    MsNeumann Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's a great start! You should see some positive changes in the next few days and weeks if you keep at it. Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other.
  • HeatherD1830
    HeatherD1830 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! All of this is really hard! I like your goals and frame of mind. It is eating when you're hungry but its much more of what you eat and how much you eat. There is some science to it as well. And we all make mistakes but don't look at it in a negative way, pick yourself up and move on. If you're looking for help, motivation, or advice feel free to request me as a friend. -Heather
  • Dosiedoe
    Dosiedoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. I appreciate your encourgement!

Di