Which Jillian Michaels DVD do i go for?

Options
For the next 30/60 days I want to try something new, preferably one of Jillian Michaels home video workouts. I have just over 1.5st to lose and was wondering which video you would recommend?
Much appreciated! :)

Replies

• blwasson73
    blwasson73 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a good place to start.
  • jaims224
    jaims224 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    blamundson wrote: »

That one is good and the No More Trouble Zones is good too. It is longer than 30 Day Shred.

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I LOVED Ripped in 30. It was four workouts instead of three, so it felt more organized and less boring. One workout per week, instead of chopping up 10 days worth of three workouts.
  • MissVero83
    MissVero83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like pretty much all of her workouts, but my favorite is Kickbox Fast Fix. It's 3x20min workouts, each focussing on a different area (arms, legs, abs) and if you do two, or even all three, in a row, it really kicks your butt!
  • kelleykklein
    kelleykklein Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    jaims224 wrote: »
    blamundson wrote: »

That one is good and the No More Trouble Zones is good too. It is longer than 30 Day Shred.

Honestly I think they're all really good but if ur just looking to shed weight, I'd go for No More Trouble Zones or 30 Day Shred.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    The Beginner Shred is a good one. It may have "Beginner" in the title, but it's hard work.
  • RebeccaHiles28
    RebeccaHiles28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can find them online don't bother buying them
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Fitness Blender work outs? They're free on youtube and I like them better than Jillian Michaels. Most of hers are free on youtube though too so you can try them all out there.
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Fitness Blender work outs? They're free on youtube and I like them better than Jillian Michaels. Most of hers are free on youtube though too so you can try them all out there.

No i haven't tried them, but i'll have a look at them thanks! :)
  • alasiL
    alasiL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I LOVED Ripped in 30. It was four workouts instead of three, so it felt more organized and less boring. One workout per week, instead of chopping up 10 days worth of three workouts.

Did you lose weight with it? :)
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    alasiL wrote: »

Did you lose weight with it? :)

I ate at a deficit, so the workouts helped. Yes I lost a few lbs, would've lost more if I had been a little more strict on my eating.

More than anything I lost in size/inches.