36 years old, mom of 2 boys, summer vacation, need to loose 100# sound familiar. I need support

Options
My name is Jenn. It looks like we all have alot of the same issues with weight loss. If you are wanting to start your weight loss journey now, maybe we can support each other. I am 36, mother of 2, married and live in southern California (desert, Its HOT!) and would love to loose 100#. add me as a friend if you can relate and need a buddy. Good Luck with your weight loss we have already taken the hardest step Jenn

Replies

• sassy244
    sassy244 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am adding you now! I am also 36. I'm not a mother but I am a "nanny " to my 10 month old niece. I need to lose at least 80 lbs. I need to be able to keep up with her and want to set a healthy example:) I started my journey today
  • hehillier
    hehillier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am adding you too. 35, mom of one boy, need to lose 50 lbs. I also started today. :)
  • dawnmichelle33
    dawnmichelle33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Almost 35 myself. Mom of a 14 year old boy and need to lose almost 100#s. Hubby just went back over the road to build us a future so I could use as much support as possible too!
  • alexislucas84
    alexislucas84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 30, mom of 2 and a half year old boy.... lost 80 lbs doing low carb for the first 50 and the switching to paleo for the other 30....... it can be done... I did it, good luck ladies!!!
  • pitapocket4
    pitapocket4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • mestabrook17
    mestabrook17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same boat - mom of one busy boy. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and happy when I look in the mirror. not sure how the weight crept up all these years, but ready to kick it - and have some fun in the process
  • pitapocket4
    Options
    oh yeah! we are alll here to help.
  • Felicity20
    Felicity20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 30, mom of 2. I had 100 pounds to loose but am half way there!
  • pitapocket4
    Options
    That is awesome! Good job, hopefully I will be right behind you