Hi everyone, i'm new here

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Jenny - i'm also new here and am hoping this website and support from others here will help motivate me. Im an ITU nurse from London, England. I have always struggled with my weight. Before I got married I lost 14lbs with the help of a personal trainer and working out 5 times a week, now I don't have as much time and have put the 14lbs back on plus another 3lbs. Im by no means obese but if I keep going this way I will be. I started Diet Chef today and hopefully I can lose the weight slowly and healthily!!! Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi GL to you =)
  • esmestarz
    esmestarz Posts: 30
    Options
    hi, im glad u desided to do this im new here too u can add me if u would like everyone needs there suport and everyone is here for da same reason to be healthy and stay true...goodluck and god bless u
  • chavmtl
    chavmtl Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new too! and depressed as ever, just got back from doc- and saw my weight never was this hi.
  • kyakrbetsy2
    kyakrbetsy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new....... again........ too. How many times have I been new to weight loss? But today is a new day for both of us. I would wish you luck but this really isnt about luck. So I simply wish you well........ to good health!
  • kyakrbetsy2
    kyakrbetsy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sometimes its only in facing the truth that we find the courage to start again...... I wish you only good things beginning now.
  • natural33
    natural33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Alexis and I am new to myfittnesspal and I am enjoying this site very much. I truly believe that journaling my food will help me stay on track. Even if I eat bad at least I will be able to see what I am eating ; in writing. I am a self motivator but at times I do need to be motiviated so if you need help too, please be freind me.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies this site has really helped me a lot, and hopefully will help you too. I find that the support here is great.
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site. I was invited by a relative, who's doing a fantastic job by the way, to reach her goals. If anyone would like to add me please feel free to do so. I'm sure we can all support each other. :)
  • Courtneymartinez
    Options
    I am new here too. I really like this website, it seems to be helping a lot. I need that accountability, you know? I am usually self motivating too, but also need a boost from friends in the same boat! You can add me if you want too.
  • PryncessBluEyes
    Options
    This is day 3 for me and so far so good...except for my allergies kicking in today...but I can get through this.... I hope everyone is doing good today...and if anyone wants to they can add me as well..... :)
  • chavmtl
    chavmtl Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks. i am so emotional these days with the reality that- your response caused me to well up with the tears. let us make this ride- THE ride that brings us to great health and overall feel good and look good!!
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny, I'm also a nurse (spinal), feel free to add me as a friend and good luck with your weight loss x