just starting myfitnesspal experience

Options
momwith4
momwith4 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone. I am just starting out my journey. I am a stay at home mother of 4. I have gained a lot of weight with my last 3 pregnancies and have become very inactive now that I am staying home. You would think that chasing after 3 small kids age 5, 4, and 2 would keep me fit but it has only kept me from taking care of myself and staying on top of my fitness goals. I heard about the site thru a friend and thought I would give it a try. So far, I really like the way it is set up and adding my first meal was very easy. I just hope I have the time it takes to keep up with daily posts and food journals. My goal is 85 pounds to get me started, then I will set another goal.:happy:

Replies

• bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other to reach our goals. :)
  • esmestarz
    esmestarz Posts: 30
    Options
    hi, im new too we are here to suport everyone and im a single mother and I wanna start and this time for good!!! god bless everyonr and u can add me too everyone that can suport u u will be motovated too goodluk
  • lorilynette
    lorilynette Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey, I'm relatively new too, almost three weeks. I'm also a SAHM with 4kids. I know what you mean about being busy! Feel free to add me if you want, everyone needs support!
  • dopey81
    dopey81 Posts: 17
    Options
    good luck to you! I know how hard it is with kids I have 2 and they keep me very busy but I know we can do it =) feel free to add me as a friend.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Isn't just the same as always - the kids take priority and mum falls way way down the list, usually after the ironing!

Make the time for you to focus on your health, you deserve it!

You can do this.
  • iamacraftymama
    Options
    Hi saw your post. What no one tells you when you become a mom is how little you take care of yourself. Its wonderful that you are taking this journey on MFP.