I love this program

Options
I'm still fairly new to this program and I'm so happy my sister introduced me to it because its very helpful. With adding my food and exercise daily it really helps to keep me on track.

Replies

• cutiekaylaa
    cutiekaylaa Posts: 70
    Options
    I completely agree!
  • flakey63
    flakey63 Posts: 13
    Options
    Its true, this site is better than WW's tracking site. I love the idea that carbs especially can be tracked...Good luck to you all..
  • Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! when I wake up it is the first thing I do is start planning and logging in what I am gonna eat and what exercise I am planning to do! Good luck on the weight lost and CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING!
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    one of my favorite things about this program is nothing is off limits. You can truly eat whatever you want as long as it is in moderation
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Program is nicely laid out. Very useful tracking my food intake for the day. Started on intermittent fasting and so far so good. I always believed in eating more throughout the day in smaller quantities so eating only twice a day is something new to me. It's working good so far so hopefully I can stick with it. My workouts are not struggling yet, so we'll see if I can keep it up. Single digit body fat % here u come!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! when I wake up it is the first thing I do is start planning and logging in what I am gonna eat and what exercise I am planning to do! Good luck on the weight lost and CONGRATS ON THE WEDDING!

I do this too with the meal planning. I like knowing how many calories I am going to spend on my main meals upfront because then I know how many extra calories I have to play with for snacks later and if I have room in my day for a glass of wine later.